I keep thinking of that oldies song, “Time is on my side. Yes, it is!”
SO! What have I been doing with my time? Well… Just a little something that I have been doing for my Lil’ Bro for an upcoming date idea he has. If I didn’t like his girlfriend, would I put forth this much effort???
Well… Maybe, and maybe not. The point is, even if things don’t work out with his girlfriend (who I really do like quite a bit), I still care enough for my little brother that I have plans to complete this on a few more photos of the two of them before the week is out. Here goes:
If you notice with the original photo the way I cropped the edges to make it a square instead of an elongated photo and then placed multiple pictures in the frame with different colored backgrounds… that is what the plan is for all of the pictures so that he can cut out small individual cartoon pictures of the two of them. I am actually enjoying this so much that I may mess around with it some more after I finish up this project for him. Isn’t the world a better place thanks to Adobe Photoshop? LOL!
-Ginger




1 comment:
COOL!!!
Post a Comment