Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SUPERFEET! TO THE RESCUE!

So my podiatrist let me know that I am now free to sell my boot on ebay.

BOOT

I am thinking of marketing it as a “Disney Land front-of-line pass.” LOL! ;-D (Actually, that was his advice). I probably won’t put it on ebay, but if you know anyone interested…

So he asked me how much I have cheated and not worn the thing in the last two weeks when I was supposed to. (*blush*) I kind of thought he wouldn’t know since Marcio didn’t come with me to tattle, but I told him when and where. I mostly “cheated” the last few days because it was feeling so much better that I felt more like a faker when I wore the thing than that it was really doing me any good. He said I should still be careful for the next few weeks, but that I can walk around in my own shoes as long as I don’t overdo it.

He then talked to me about the probable cause of my stress fractures. He looked at my feet and showed me why my arches are bad. He said that is why I got hurt when I was using them a lot.

Never fear, though! Because now I have:

BOOTSuperfeet

SUPERFEET!  (Actual product name. Gotta Love the name! Mine are even GREEN; just like in this picture.) These are on the approved foot apparel list his nurse provided me at the end of my visit. These things will cure my problems or their name isn’t SUPERFEET! LOL!

So… Long story short: I’m Free again… More or Less.  :-D

-Ginger

No comments: