Just a little fun from a show we really like:
Click here to see him get whats coming to him.
(Marcio)
or you can check out version numero dois:
Click here to find out just how diabolical she is.
(Penny)
And since I am in the mode to share videos with y’all, I feel a great desire to share my favorite recent youtube find. I hope you like it. There are three versions of this song that I found on there that I love, and it was really hard to choose, but I finally picked this one for the pleasing visuals that go with, but if you are adventurous, you can check the others out at the additional links following the clip. This song was written by a man named Nela Otuafi. He wrote it for his own mission farewell as his musical testimony of the truth and power of the Book of Mormon Another Testiment of Jesus Christ. (don't forget to pause the music on the sidebar --->)
Additional video links:
---Nela Otuafi singing “How Can I Be”
---Adam Ashby, Ben Mataele and Uai Fe and the Ukuleles
-Ginger




No comments:
Post a Comment