Monday, February 15, 2010

“Flying Without Wings…”

I meant to post this yesterday, but with all of the drama our family is going through, a day late is better than never. :-D

I would like to make an announcement for anyone who doesn’t already know who might be interested:

I love Marcio!!! :-D

You are the best husband EVER, and the best father, too! You are kind and giving and patient. You are a hard worker and an interesting and considerate companion. You have made my life better literally every day since you came into my world. Nobody else could make my heart soar like you do. Six years ago on Valentine’s Day we told our families that we had decided to get married—this will always be a special day to me. Happy Valentine’s Day, Docinho! Hear is to the last six and the next sixty++++!!! :-*

-Ginger

1 comment:

Renato S. said...

congratulations guys!