Monday, May 08, 2006

Splish Splash

I forgot to write that while we were at the hotel CJ discovered splashing. It was so funny! I never got to take any pictures, but he was going strong and then when we took him out he kept staring at the water and kicking his legs SO hard.
Yesterday was pretty good too. He is doing better and better at sitting through church all the time. I am also meeting more and more people at church which is making me feel a lot better about the move and everything. I just want to get to the point that I feel like I have a spot to belong again.
Today CJ nursed a lot. I don't know what that means. I thought he just got through with a growth spurt, so I'm not expecting another one for a while. He didn't let me put him down very often or for very wrong. Am I doing something wrong? I also realized that he is practically 5 months old and he doesn't really role over very much. He doesn't like to be on the floor for any extended amount of time. He just doesn't seem to know how to play and relax while he is there. I just don't know if that is normal or if I am too quick to jump in and pick him up. I just don't like to hear my baby cry and stuff.

No comments: