Anyway. Marcio is going to take his mom out for dinner tonight (one on one) to celebrate how wonderful she is and I am going to go and clean some things for my mom tomorrow morning (although this is a surprise that she doesn't know about) to let her know that I love her and care about what matters to her. Her health is bad and she can't do as much for herself as she used to be able to so I want to step in and do some stuff. I just thought that this year the presents that I want to give I can't find at WalMart anymore.
Oh, yesterday we also got some pictures scanned and stuff.
I wanted to share. I am trying to get a slideshow done as well and hopefully I can share a whole bunch of pics with that on here soon.
This was taken when my baby was 2 months old.

These have been taken within the last week or two (he is now 5 months old).
Isn't he CUTE!!!








1 comment:
Yes! He is SOOO cute!!! :-) And his hair...wow! I have never seen a baby with as much hair as he has. Too cute! :-)
Post a Comment