My baby has started reaching for me. It looks so cute. He will hold his arms up high and out toward me and whine (which is usually just really cute and not annoying at all). And if I walk into a room and someone else has him he will just stare at me as I walk around the room and if I look at him (I don't even have to be fully awake or in a good mood) he will start grinning and giggling and doing that cute shoulder shrug thing that kids do when they are being so cute and cuddly.
Yesterday I was nursing him and he latched off, so I looked down at him and he was just staring at me and grinning all big. He then waved his arm around and started giggling like he couldn't help it. I thought maybe he was done, but then he suddenly dived at me and started eating again. I started laughing so hard and he looked up at me and made these happy noises while he continued to eat. Last night he nursed to sleep and was still latched on (he does that a lot) and then he started to smile really big over and over again. I realized that his eyelids were moving so I think he was dreaming. Then he started to giggle. I wondered if he was dreaming of me.
When he wakes up in the morning he looks for me and if he sees me he smiles and is really happy. When we nap I put him in Marcio's side of my bed and when he wakes up he always scoots and rolls until he is pushing up against my body and then he really starts to smile and grin and giggle.
I really love this kid so much and... well... I think he loves me too. :-D
New-New-Newest Beginnings
2 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment