Sunday, April 30, 2006

One Long Day

I dont know if it is because we got to bed so late last night or if it is because all three of us were under the weather today and stuck in the house, but today just seemed long and hot and hard.
Baby boy was doing a little better, but he has a cough that sounded a little worse. He had more energy, though, and played a lot today. I feel worse for my husband, who got so bad by tonight that I thought he should stay home from work tomorrow, but he said he needs to go in because he needs the time off Thursday and Friday.
Oh... good thing to point out... we are going to a homeschool convention that will be held on Friday and Saturday, but we will need to leave Thursday and stay the night so that we will be up for everything Friday morning. I am pretty excited about the whole thing. I want to learn everything I can so that I can be a really good homeschool mom for my kids (and husband too I guess). We are looking at the Thomas Jefferson method of homeschooling. I think it will be really good for my family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you are going to the convention! You are going to learn so much and it will be great!

I really appreciated your comments on my blog. Thanks for the great insights.