Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cousins From CA

Just over a week ago Marcio’s brother was visiting from California with his family. We went to lunch with them and Marcio’s mom and another brother and his wife. Afterward we decided to continue our visit at a local park to give the kids time to play together. We miss their family a lot and are so grateful for the time we got to spend with them. Here are just a few of the pictures that we just got from that afternoon. These were all taken with Fernando’s camera, and I believe he also snapped most of them. I should note that two of Marcio's brothers are missing from the pictures because of previous commitments. Also, Jordan fell the day before causing the big scar on the center of her forehead--poor girl.

IMG_6190

At the restaurant with Grandma Tania.

IMG_6196

Jordan and Gabe played a lot on the tallest slide. No Fear!

IMG_6199-3

We got group shots of the brothers, the sisters-in-law, the sisters-in-law with Grandma Tania, the couples, Grandma and the kids, and three of the four grandkids.

IMG_6257-2IMG_6260-1 IMG_6240-1IMG_6229-1IMG_6221 IMG_6230-2 IMG_6230-3 IMG_6233-2

I was grateful that Fernando was thoughtful enough to snap a few close-ups of my kids.

IMG_6236-1 IMG_6250-1IMG_6261-1

At the end of our stay, the kids kept running off into this field together. They seemed to have more fun in the grass than they had enjoyed in the playground. Jordan and Sam especially loved running around together. It was so cute that all of the adults couldn’t stop laughing at the pair of them.

IMG_6251-1 IMG_6254-1 IMG_6256-3

I couldn’t tell which version of this picture I liked better, so I just included them both. You will have to vote for which one you like better so I know which one to get a print of.

IMG_6256-4

-Ginger

4 comments:

REGS said...

SO Much Fun! We really had tonz of fun with you guys! We REALLY miss you too and hope we can get together more often once Fe finds a new job. I'm hoping he'll be making more $ so we can have a tiny bit extra to spend on visiting everyone in Utah a few times a year. Anyway, love the post! Love you guys!

Fe said...

Great job with the post-processing on some of those pictures! Are those your new-found Photoshop skills?

Ginger said...

Actually, I just used the Picasa stuff to do these. Not as good as photoshop, but not bad either and a lot easier to use (and did I mention it is free?--LOL). I have been learning more and more about how to work with digital photos. I'm no pro, but it's fun.

Wendy said...

You have beautiful children, Ginger.