Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My New Page

I finally have my own BLOG and I don't know if I know quite what to do with it, but I figure I will try my best.
My name is Ginger and I have the best husband in the world. His name is Marcio and he is from Sao Paulo, Brazil. We sat next to each other in college for an entire semester before either of us ever spoke to the other. Ever since that first conversation, however, we have had a difficult time ending every conversation since. We believe in home birthing, home schooling, breast feeding, and a lot of other things that I have been instructed and informed are "not normal."

About one year and a half after our marraige we had our first baby--a boy!!! He is five-weeks-old right now, his name is Caio James (C.J.)and yes! he was born with that much hair. He has been quite the experience. After 4 days of pro dromo labor I was transfered to the hospital and on day 5 I delivered with the help of a caesarean.
He is breastfeeding pretty well now and has begun smiling frequently and laughing occasionally. We are still getting a kick out of the noises that he makes and the little things he does. I am trying to get things together to figure out how to be a good mom and am hoping that I don't completely ruin his life. If I do, hopefully he can recover. ;-)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I am so glad you posted pics, Ginger! You have such a sweet family. I hope your recovery is a quick one. ((((((()))))))

Brandi

P.S. Let me know if you need any help figuring out blogspot. - Oh, and sorry about the comment deletion. I didn't check my spelling. hehe

Wendy said...

Ginger! You are a good mom from what I have seen already. I think you are an incredible person. I always enjoy talking with you.

I love your wedding photo--beautiful!!!