Friday, October 17, 2008

Jordan, Jordan, Jordan

I was right there and I still don't know how my baby girl fell off of my bed when I was going to feed her the other day. She slammed right into the door frame of the closet and got the biggest ugliest goose-egg either of my kids have ever had. Marcio and I felt so bad for her as we cleaned up the blood and tried to put a cold pack on it (she ended up winning that fight in the end). But I had to take pictures and share her pain.The other thing I took pictures of earlier in the same day is Jordan's favorite place to hang out. She loves to climb onto the table in our living room and just sit there all the time. Caio will normally bring her toys and entertain her and when she wants to get down he will usually help her off (she can do it on her own, but she still gets nervous about it). She has also been experimenting with walking, but she isn't there quite yet. She has gotten so big, so fast--I just don't know where all of the last nine and a half months have gone.

The other thing I love about Jordan is how well she and Caio get along all of the time. They play so well together and love each other so much. I could never want anything more. I feel so much joy in my heart for both of them.












Ginger

P.S. I guess I will put some more pictures of her right here.... Just because :-D!!! -GKS

4 comments:

Renato S. said...

I guess Caio taught his little sis well. Every time I come to visit he's jumping on the coffee table, and now Jordan is following suite. If you guys have more kids you'll need a new table! =)

REGS said...

SOOO CUTE!!! She's getting so big! I'm glad you updated your blog. I love to hear how you all are doing! I love the updates!! Keep them coming when you can!

-Ruth

MamaMia said...

I really enjoyed all the pictures, and all the news posted. Nebes is right, you guys may need a new and larger cofee table. I saw Jordan clibing the cofee table today. It was so cute, and she is so smart.

REGS said...

Abuse, abuse!! Just kidding. I'm glad you updated the blog too. It's good to know what's going on with you guys.
- Pepe