Friday, August 25, 2006

Such a GOON!!!

I can't believe how embarrassed I am! I shouldn't even say why... I am not even sure I will...
Long story short (and without revealing my secret embarrassment), there has been something that has been bothering me about my blog/blogging that I have not told anyone besides Marcio and last night I discovered that it was all my fault. I corrected it and am thinking that I am really, really glad that I haven't told anyone about what I was thinking. Now I am blushing shamelessly and at the same time, I feel so much happier now that I figured it all out.
As for today, C.J. is just getting cuter and cuter every day. I am so in love with my little boy. He is also so attached to me! I guess I never realized what it would be like to be on this side of the parent/child bond. Wow! Is it great, or what?
Tomorrow I am going to be watching my sister's kid's overnight. They will get here around 2 PM and they will pick them up around noon on Sunday. I am both excited and nervous. She is the proud (and wonderful/awe-inspiring) mother of six, 5 of which will be staying with us. They are really good kids, though, so I am not too concerned. I am just hoping to be helpful.
Tonight my mother-in-law watched my baby while we went on a much needed date together. We went out to eat and then bowling and then home. I had such a blast bowling again. I actually did better this time than I have since I met my husband. I got a strike and about five spares on our first game and actually was able to score more than 50 points (I know that shouldn't be something I ought to brag about, but :-) for me it is :-D). Marcio took me bowling on our very first date together, so it kind of feels reminiscent every time we go together.
Well... I think I hear my baby calling for me (and my husband trying to take care of it alone).
Good Night everyone!

No comments: